your heart


But the Lord said to Samuel,
Don’t be impressed by his appearance or his height,
for I have rejected him.

God does not view things the way men do.
People look on the outward appearance,
but the Lord looks at the heart.
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭16:7‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


It was now about the sixth hour (noon),
and darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour (3:00 p.m.),
because the sun was obscured;
and the veil [of the Holy of Holies] of the temple was torn in two
[from top to bottom].
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said,
“Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit!”
Having said this, He breathed His last.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:44-46‬ ‭(AMP‬‬)


It's time to ask, Where do you stand?
Don't use words in giving your answer,
but in demonstration.

Toss aside the covering of vague answers.
Dress in the holiness of my Word
and cover yourself with my blood.
I am yet looking at your heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water