Watch for Me


He also said to them,
A lamp isn’t brought to be put under a basket or under a bed, is it?
Isn’t it to be placed on a lampstand? For nothing is hidden
except to be revealed, and nothing concealed
except to be brought to light.

If anyone has ears to hear, he had better listen!
And he said to them, Take care about what you hear.
The measure you use will be the measure you receive,
and more will be added to you.

For whoever has will be given more,
but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:21-25‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


Now is not the time to give up.
Continue to look for me, expecting me to answer.
I will whisper my secrets to you. I will come to you in dreams and visions.
I will wrap you in my cloak of protection.

Watch for me and I will be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water