where is your fire?


Once more the king sent a third captain with fifty men.
But this time the captain went up the hill and fell to his knees before Elijah.
He pleaded with him, “O man of God, please spare my life
and the lives of these, your fifty servants.
See how the fire from heaven came down and destroyed the first two groups.
But now please spare my life!

Then the angel of the Lord said to Elijah,
Go down with him, and don’t be afraid of him.
So Elijah got up and went with him to the king.
2 Kings 1:13-15 (NLT)


Look for my ways and
come participate in what I am doing.
Watch and I will share my heart.
I will show you how to share my love
through your actions and reaction.

Watch and I will show myself.
Act, and I will show myself thru you.


But the people of the village did not welcome Jesus because he was on his way to Jerusalem.
When James and John saw this, they said to Jesus,
Lord, should we call down fire from heaven to burn them up?
But Jesus turned and rebuked them.
Luke 9:53-55 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water