Know My Voice


My sheep listen to my voice,
and I know them,
and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish;
no one will snatch them from my hand.

My Father, who has given them to me,
is greater than all, and
no one can snatch them from my Father’s hand.

The Father and I are one.
‭‭John‬ ‭10:27-30‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


Come sit with me. Allow me to bring healing to your heart.
Keep your focus upon Me and my ways
and not what the enemy broadcasts.

Listen for my voice as I guide you into the pathway.
I am the way you should go. When needed I will give specific direction,
but you will need to listen and respond else the enemy will distract you.

Know my voice and respond to my correction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water