His Teaching Us


and he began to teach them:

Blessed are those who recognize they are spiritually helpless.
The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.

Blessed are those who mourn.
They will be comforted.

Blessed are those who are gentle.
They will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for God’s approval.
They will be satisfied.

Blessed are those who show mercy.
They will be treated mercifully.

Blessed are those whose thoughts are pure.
They will see God.

Blessed are those who make peace.
They will be called God’s children.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for doing what God approves of.
The kingdom of heaven belongs to them.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭2‬-‭10‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



Put your trust in me. I will lead you
in the pathway of righteousness.
I will show you what you need to know.

I have given you the tools you need.
Feed the hungry, heal the sick. Reach out
to those I place in your pathway.
Show them my love without judgment.

You have received my blessings.
Now share to those I show you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me