The Path of Righteousness


Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them.
“Believe in God and believe also in me.
There are many rooms in my Father's house, and
I am going to prepare a place for you.

I would not tell you this if it were not so.
And after I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to myself,
so that you will be where I am.

You know the way that leads to the place where I am going.
‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭(GNT‬‬)



Learn to recognize my ways of getting your attention.
Know when things are of me or they are of the enemy.

I have planted seeds within you which need to grow
in my light. The enemy would see them scattered about.
He would deprive them of what they need.

Stand firm in me. Call upon my name and I will
respond. I will show you the way you should go.

I will lead you into the path of righteousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me