I am unchanging


I am unchanging. My ways and my heart remain steadfast.

Be confident in what I am doing. My word remains true.
Yes, I have called you into my work. I have called you into freedom
so others may hear my voice.  Only in me is there freedom.

Fear not, but break the atmosphere with my living word.
Speak what I shall tell you. Bring life. Be my deliverer.



This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:
Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved.
In quietness and confidence is your strength.
Isaiah‬ ‭30:15‬ ‭(NLT)


“The day is coming,” says the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.
This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt.
They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says the Lord.
“But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” 
says the Lord.
“I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my people.”
Jeremiah 31:31-33 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me