views of Him



You are dressed in a robe of light. You stretch out the starry curtain of the heavens;
you lay out the rafters of your home in the rain clouds.
You make the clouds your chariot; you ride upon the wings of the wind.
The winds are your messengers; flames of fire are your servants.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭104:2-4‬ (‭NLT‬‬)


How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
I long, yes, I faint with longing to enter the courts of the Lord.
With my whole being, body and soul, I will shout joyfully to the living God.
Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow builds her nest and raises her young
at a place near your altar, O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, my King and my God!
What joy for those who can live in your house, always singing your praises. Interlude
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭84:1-4‬ (‭NLT‬‬)


Hi God, it’s me, Steve.
Thank you 
for your hand of direction which has been on my life.
For keeping me safe from myself and my enemies
For your ever-lasting love in your patience with me.

Once again: I am asking for clear direction. Help me
to see what I should see; to walk where I should walk.
Restore my relationship with you. I miss the dreams and visions,
But more so, I wish to be where you would have me be.

Again I thank you and ask forgiveness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me