From the beginning



From the beginning
        the covering was formed for you,
        I spoke into existence all things
        you would ever need.
You can still walk in that.
Follow after me. I am here for you.


It is the Lord who provides the sun to light the day
and the moon and stars to light the night,
and who stirs the sea into roaring waves.
His name is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, and this is what he says:
“I am as likely to reject my people Israel as I am to abolish the laws of nature!”
This is what the Lord says: “Just as the heavens cannot be measured
and the foundations of the earth cannot be explored,
so I will not consider casting them away for the evil they have done.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Jeremiah‬ ‭31:35-37‬ (‭NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me