Look to me



So Moses and Aaron were brought back to Pharaoh.
“All right,” he told them, “go and worship the Lord your God.
But who exactly will be going with you?”
Exodus 10:8 (NLT)

When the LORD commanded the man dressed in linen,
“Take fire from within the wheelwork, from among the cherubim,”
the man went in and stood by one of the wheels.
Then one of the cherubim stretched out his hand toward the fire
which was among the cherubim. He took some and put it
into the hands of the man dressed in linen, who took it and left.
(The cherubim appeared to have the form of human hands under their wings.)
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭10:6-8‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


Do not be distracted by the lies of the enemy. Know my word. Focus upon my ways.
Do not live in fear. Learn truth and the ways of my son. He and I are the same. He is truth
and light of the world. In him there is no deception.

Fear not, for I am ever-present and true. Cast away all doubt and deception.
Reply upon my Word. And grow in my ways. Become a reflection of me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me