the seventh day



When the LORD commanded the man dressed in linen,
“Take fire from within the wheelwork, from among the cherubim,”
the man went in and stood by one of the wheels.
Then one of the cherubim stretched out his hand toward the fire
which was among the cherubim. He took some and put it into the hands
of the man dressed in linen, who took it and left.
(The cherubim appeared to have the form of human hands under their wings.)
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭10:6-8‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


Learn my expectation. Be patient and love those I love.
I will show you what is important if you are patient in asking.

Receive me, as I am ready


By the seventh day God finished the work that he had been doing,
and he ceased on the seventh day all the work that he had been doing.
God blessed the seventh day and made it holy because on it
he ceased all the work that he had been doing in creation.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:2-3‬ ‭(NET‬‬)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me