what do you see?



Then the Lord said to me, “Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?”
And I replied, “I see a branch from an almond tree.”
And the Lord said,
“That’s right, and it means that I am watching, and
I will certainly carry out all my plans.”
Jeremiah 1:11-12 (NLT)


Watch where you walk and where you set your feet.
Be slow to judge those you see. They too are mine.
They are of great value to my kingdom.


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace,
which exceeds anything we can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me