when you pray



Watch for me. You will find me and the answers you seek
if you are patient. Ask me and see if I will not answer.
Draw closer. There is no reason for fear.


Now seek the Lord your God with all your heart and soul.
Build the sanctuary of the Lord God so that you can bring the Ark
of the Lord’s Covenant and the holy vessels of God into the Temple
built to honor the Lord’s name.
1 Chronicles 22:19 (NLT)

In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly,
you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity
and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent
you and will bring you home again to your own land."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:12-14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me