Be Listening



Elijah found Elisha, son of Shaphat. Elisha was plowing
behind 12 pairs of oxen. He was using the twelfth pair.

Elijah took off his coat and put it on Elisha. So Elisha
left the oxen, ran after Elijah, and said,
“Please let me kiss my father and mother goodbye.
Then I will follow you.”

“Go back,” Elijah answered him. “I’m not stopping you.”
Elisha left him, took two oxen, and butchered them.
He boiled the meat, using the oxen’s yoke for firewood.
He gave the meat to the people to eat.
Then he left to follow and assist Elijah.
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭19‬:‭19‬-‭21‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



Listen for the sound of my approaching.
I will come upon you with direction and a
Refreshing wind. Reach out. Capture whatr
I have for you.

It is time to put on the cape I have placed
upon your life. I will be your covering. Allow
me to guide you in new ways. You will speak
my words of affirmation and blessing.

Listen for me, as I call upon you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me