Here With You


The Messenger of the Lord told him,
“Take the meat and the unleavened bread,
put them on this rock, and pour the broth
over them.” Gideon did so.

Then the Messenger of the Lord touched the meat
and the bread with the tip of the staff that was
in his hand. Fire flared up from the rock and
burned the meat and the bread.

Then the Messenger of the Lord disappeared.
That’s when Gideon realized that this had been
the Messenger of the Lord.

So he said, “Lord God! I have seen the Messenger
of the Lord face to face.
‭‭Judges‬ ‭6‬:‭20‬-‭22‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



Listen for me. What do you hear?
Allow my words to penetrate into
your life. Allow them to continually
guide you.

Expect me. I am here with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water