Cover Yourself


When he looked, he saw near his head some bread baked
on hot stones and a jar of water. So he ate, drank,
and went to sleep again.

The angel of the Lord came back and woke him up again.

The angel said,
“Get up and eat, or your journey will be too much for you.”

He got up, ate, and drank. Strengthened by that food,
he traveled for 40 days and nights until he came to Horeb,
the mountain of God.

There he went into a cave and spent the night.
Then the Lord spoke his word to Elijah.
He asked, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
1 Kings 19:6-9 (GW)



Don’t be fearful nor allow the arrows of the enemy
to penetrate our relationship. I am there for you, despite
what you may see or what you are told. I AM and will be
ever-more than you will need.

I will provide for you what you need for the journey.
Don’t linger but be upon the pathway I will show you.
Partake of my presence. Cover yourself in me and go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me