My Shadow of Hope


A stream flowed in Eden and watered the garden;
beyond Eden it divided into four rivers.

The first river is the Pishon; it flows around the country of Havilah.
( Pure gold is found there and also rare perfume and precious stones.)

The second river is the Gihon; it flows around the country of Cush.
The third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria, and
the fourth river is the Euphrates.

Then the Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to
cultivate it and guard it. Genesis 2:10-15 (GNT)



I am the provider. I still bring refreshing to my people.
Come to me and see if I will not yet provide all which
you need.

Stop the rush of your day and find peace and rest
in being beneath my shadow of hope. Be found
doing what I’ve called you to be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water