Come to Me


Can you hear me calling your name?
How do you perceive me? What reaction do
you have when I am near?

Put aside fear, the lies of the enemy and
become whole. I will bring healing.
Those things I spoke to them, are yet
there for you. Listen for me.
Come to me believing.



From that time Jesus began to preach his message:
Turn away from your sins, because the Kingdom of heaven is near!
Matthew 4:17 (GNT)


As he was walking along the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers,
Simon (called Peter) and Andrew. They were throwing a net 
into the sea because they were fishermen. Jesus said to them,
Come, follow me! I will teach you how to catch people instead of fish.
Matthew 4:18-19 GW


When Jesus saw the crowds, he went up a mountain and sat down.
His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them:
Matthew 5:1-2 (GW)


Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock,
and the door will be opened for you. Everyone who asks will receive.
The one who searches will find, and for the one who knocks,
the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 (GW)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water