Altar Building


After Lot had separated from him, the Lord
said to Abram, “Look from the place where
you are. Look north and south, east and west,
for I will give you and your offspring forever
all the land that you see. I will make your
offspring like the dust of the earth, so that
if anyone could count the dust of the earth,
then your offspring could be counted.

Get up and walk around the land, through its
length and width, for I will give it to you.”
So Abram moved his tent and went to live
near the oaks of Mamre at Hebron, where
he built an altar to the Lord.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭13‬:‭14‬-‭18‬ ‭(CSB‬‬)


Listen with patience. I am talking to you.
Hear what I have to say. Apply it to the
wounds of your life. I am the healer.
Come expectantly to me.

Arise and walk. You are healed. Share my
ways and heart with those in your pathway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me