My Direction


God alone understands the way to wisdom;
he knows where it can be found, for he
looks throughout the whole earth and sees
everything under the heavens.

He decided how hard the winds should blow and
how much rain should fall. He made the laws
for the rain and laid out a path for the lightning.

Then he saw wisdom and evaluated it. He set it
in place and examined it thoroughly. And this
is what he says to all humanity:
‘The fear of the Lord is true wisdom;
to forsake evil is real understanding.’
‭‭Job‬ ‭28‬:‭23‬-‭28‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)



Refresh yourself and be covered in the truth
of my word. Allow me to lead you throughout
your day. Learn to respond to my prompting.

My word is truth. Within it you will find
direction and healing. Come to me. Walk
upon the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me