Step Forward


When the disciples saw him walking on the water,
they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out,
“It’s a ghost!”

But Jesus spoke to them at once.
“Don’t be afraid,” he said. “Take courage. I am here!”

Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you,
tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

“Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side
of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭14‬:‭26‬-‭29‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)



Do not hesitate to bring your thoughts and
ambitions to me. Let us explore them. I will
show you what I have awaiting for you. As
you grow in my ways you will learn when to
be bold and step forward.

Allow me to teach you the things which you
need to know for the benefit of my kingdom.
Step forward in the cape of humility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me