Plans


God heard the boy crying, and the Messenger
of God called to Hagar from heaven.
“What’s the matter, Hagar?” he asked her.

“Don’t be afraid! God has heard the boy crying
from the bushes. Come on, help the boy up!
Take him by the hand, because I’m going to
make him into a great nation.”

God opened her eyes. Then she saw a well.
She filled the container with water and
gave the boy a drink.

God was with the boy as he grew up.
He lived in the desert and became a skilled
archer. He lived in the desert of Paran, and
his mother got him a wife from Egypt.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭21‬:‭17‬-‭21‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



Do not grow tired, but continue to walk
with me. Shut off the internal racket
and focus upon me. I whispering to you
the secrets I have kept for you.

Strengthen yourself in me and my Word.
Let me open your eyes. I have plans yet
to be accomplished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me