My Ways


Jacob left Beersheba and traveled toward Haran.
When he came to a certain place, he stopped for
the night because the sun had gone down.

He took one of the stones from that place,
put it under his head, and lay down there.

He had a dream in which he saw a stairway set up
on the earth with its top reaching up to heaven.
He saw the angels of God going up and coming
down on it.

The Lord was standing above it, saying,
“I am the Lord, the God of your grandfather
Abraham and the God of Isaac.

I will give the land on which you are lying to
you and your descendants.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭28‬:‭10‬-‭13‬ ‭(GW‬)‬



Walk with me and the peace only I can provide.
Do not become entangled in the web of the enemy,
but learn to recognize my guiding ways.

My ways have not changed, I will continue to
provide what is needed. Walk in my ways
set for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me