Plans of Revelation


Jesus knew what they were saying and
asked them, “Why are you discussing
the fact that you don’t have any bread?

Don’t you understand yet? Don’t you catch on?
Are your minds closed? Are you blind and deaf?
Don’t you remember?

When I broke the five loaves for the five
thousand, how many baskets did you fill with
leftover pieces?” They told him, “Twelve.”

“When I broke the seven loaves for the four
thousand, how many large baskets did you fill
with leftover pieces?” They answered him, “Seven.”
He asked them, “Don’t you catch on yet?””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭17‬-‭21‬ ‭(GW‬‬)



I am the revelation. I am yet unfolding my
ways daily for your participation. Don't
be fearful. Allow me to flow through you.

Reach out. I am there. Speak my names,
for in them you will find fulness and peace.
Come closer. I have plans for you to fulfill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me