I See You


Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to
her, “You are a God who sees me”; for she said,
“Have I even seen Him here and lived after He saw me?”

Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; behold,
it is between Kadesh and Bered. So Hagar bore a son
to Abram; and Abram named his son, to whom Hagar
gave birth, Ishmael. Abram was eighty-six years old
when Hagar bore Ishmael to him.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭16‬:‭13‬-‭16‬ (‭NASB2020‬‬)



Lay aside your worry and seek me. Look
for me and I will reveal myself. Feed
yourself upon my written word. Allow
it to penetrate your weary heart.

Close your eyes and put aside the
distractions of your day. Let my healing
ways work within you. Toss aside fear.
Grow in me. I am what you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Learning When

Secure With Me