closer


God said to me,
“Mortal man, prophesy to the wind. Tell the wind
that the Sovereign Lord commands it to come from every direction,
to breathe into these dead bodies, and to bring them back to life.”
Ezekiel 37:9 (GNT)



Do not allow the enemy to bring discouragement.
In his words are and ways are death and lies.
I am what is needed. I am life.

My ways of truth releases vision and encouragement.
Look forward. I am already there, leading your way.
I am behind you granting safety and protection.

Walk with me each day. Search for me and I will
be discovered. I will open new wells of deep water.
I will wash and refresh you.

Learn to know me as I know you. Let each step
bring you closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water