Names, part-9


And said, If you will diligently hearken to the voice
of the Lord-Yehōvah (Messiah Pre-Incarnate) you
God-Elōhīm (The Living Word) [The Many Powered],
and will do that which is right in his sight, and will
give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes,
I will put none of these diseases upon you,
which I have brought upon the Mitzri:
for I [am] Yehovah Rof’ekha [Messiah Pre-Incarnate that heals you].”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15‬:‭26‬ (‭NMV)‬‬





He said, “If you will listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God
and do what is right in his sight, obeying his commands and
keeping all his decrees, then I will not make you suffer
any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians;
for I am the Lord who heals you.””
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15‬:‭26‬ (‭NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water