bring in and sending out

If you stop listening to instruction, my child, you will stray from the words of knowledge. Proverbs 19:27 (NET)

Stop with your preconceived thoughts of what and how I will answer you.

Will I not give you what is necessary? I do not hold back from speaking with my people. But you need to spend time learning to recognize my voice. Hear my voice and respond to it's leading. Do not be worried what I send you to do. I am with you. I will complete what I've said.Seek me and watch how I respond to you.

Seek me and tell me of your needs. Listen to my Sprit and he will direct you. He will reveal my heart and guide you into the true knowledge of the Son. Experience what I have for you.

The written words will come alive. They too will speak into your situations. Draw closer and the noisy voices will be filtered out. The words of confusion are not mine. In me and my ways are truth. I am filled with compassion. Wrath is not for my children. Seek me and not your own considerations. I will answer you and provide in marvelous ways.

Do not stop listen for me and will will gain fullness of life. Go on your own knowledge and the enemy has a right of way.I am the gate, do not allow others to corrupt what you hear or what you shall say. Follow me into safety and remain as I direct.

I am constantly bringing in and sending out those who are faithful to my word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me