there are changes

Every place I AM there are changes. I am producing changes
to accomplish my will.  Yes, even inside you things are being
rearranged; a coming of righteous alignment.  I will show you
things which will tear down the stronghold which encompass
you. You will begin to embrace my kingdom ways.

I have never changed my mind. I am turning your heart toward
the things I have planned for you. This is a time of increased
revelation. It will flow from my written word into the masses,
yet many will not hear it. Many will reject me because it does
not fit with what they know.

In this time of great darkness there will be great rejoicing.
It will flow from those who've come into alignment. Their
changed hearts will reach out to those I direct to them. 
Yes, I am producing changes to accomplish my will.
Will you take delight and be open to me?

In just a very short time Lebanon will turn into an orchard,
and the orchard will be considered a forest.
At that time the deaf will be able to hear words read from a scroll, and the eyes of the blind will be able to see through deep darkness.
The downtrodden will again rejoice in the LORD; the poor among
humankind will take delight in the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 29:17-19 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water