come out

Come out of the cave. I have things for you to be doing for me.
I am sending you out of the darkness of complacency and into the light of my mysterious ways. You are to delivery my words.

I am activating my voice and ways deep within you. They are growing, pushing out the strongholds which have you blinded. Come out of the cave and into acceptance. I am calling you forth.

I have fed you my word and sent angels with supernatural food.
Go forth in the boldness I have placed within you. Call forth the Elisha's so they might learn from you.

At that place he came to a cave, and spent the night there. Then the word of the LORD came to him, saying, "What are you doing here, Elijah?" 1 Kings 19:9 (NRSV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me