I am calling your name

When He had said this, He shouted with a loud voice, Lazarus, come out! John 11:43 (AMP)

James, I hold you near me. Your name is written upon the palm of my hand.  There is no harm that can come upon you if you remain in me. Like many before I have given you the name befitting you.

April, I Am calling your name. It is time to come forth.
I have loosed you from the swaddle which binds you,
and have given you new life.

Matthew, I AM speaking your name aloud. Can you hear me?
My words are releasing the seeds of destiny planted within.
You are in position for what I am accomplishing.

Ed and Wendy, Do not be timid, for I am with you. I am your strength and provider.  I know my own and have provided a table
of blessing for you. Come sit with me.

And He said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob [supplanter], but Israel [contender with God]; for you have contended and have power with God and with men and have prevailed. Genesis 32:28 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me