A word for Crystal

I found myself looking through a window on what could have been a hazy August morning. As I peered through, it suddenly became brighter and less hazy. Something was cleaning the window. It was now apparent that there had been a distortion, a hindrance to my outward vision.

Crystal, Cristle, or Khrystal
No matter how you wish to be known to the world: I still know you and what you are hiding deep within your heart. You are precious to me. Allow me to clear away what hinders your sight. Allow me to bring that cleansing from the sin against you. It is time for you to forgive and no longer harbor the thought the enemy has planted to destroy you.

You think I have forgotten, but it is not so.
Allow me to restore your vision.
Know that I love you and see you each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me