Your Actions


I pray also that you will have greater understanding
in your heart so you will know the hope
to which he has called us and that you will know
how rich and glorious are the blessings God has promised his holy people.

And you will know that God’s power is very great for us who believe.
That power is the same as the great strength God used
to raise Christ from the dead and
put him at his right side in the heavenly world.
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:18-20‬ ‭(NCV‬‬)


Know my Word and you will know my heart.
Scratch below the surface and come closer.
Take in the life-truth which it is written in.

Learn the heart of my living word. Meditate upon it.
Allow it to saturate your being. Contemplate it's truth.

Ask for understanding so you may grow in fullness.
Act upon what it says. 
May your actions
be a reflection of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water