Give Thanks


Then Jesus told his followers to have the people sit in groups on the green grass.
So they sat in groups of fifty or a hundred. Jesus took the five loaves and two fish
and, looking up to heaven, he thanked God for the food.

He divided the bread and gave it to his followers for them to give to the people.
Then he divided the two fish among them all. All the people ate and were satisfied.
Mark 6:39-42 (NCV)


You are yet learning all that I have for you. I will provide.
I have given myself so you might be found fully sanctified.

Do not be surprised, but properly divide what you have received
and see if there is not yet more. I have much for you to learn
and much yet for you to be doing.

Give thanks and watch expectantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water