Remaining


If you remain in me and follow my teachings,
you can ask anything you want, and
it will be given to you.

You should produce much fruit and
show that you are my followers,
which brings glory to my Father.

I loved you as the Father loved me.
Now remain in my love.

I have obeyed my Father’s commands,
and I remain in his love. In the same way,
if you obey my commands,
you will remain in my love.

I have told you these things
so that you can have the same joy I have
and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy.

This is my command:
Love each other as I have loved you.
‭‭John‬ ‭15:7-12‬ ‭(NCV)‬‬


Do not resist me, but allow my hand of direction
to guide you. I will reveal new things to your heart.
I will show you direction I have for you to grow
and become what I already see within you.

Walk forward in love. I have prepared the way.
I am there awaiting you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me