the one who sees me


The slave girl gave a name to the Lord who spoke to her:
“You are ‘God who sees me,’ ”
because she said to herself,
“Have I really seen God who sees me?”

So the well there, between Kadesh and Bered,
was called Beer Lahai Roi.”
Genesis 16:13-14 (NCV)


Remove the blockages and stubble from the pathway.
Clear the way, for I AM coming.

Don’t be caught by surprise. I AM removing the
rubble and blockages which interfere with your
clear view of me. I am pushing aside wrong ideas.

Open the gateways of your heart. Let them show
those around you my heart for them. Let them
clearly see my love and acceptance.

Let them drink from the pure waters of my well of acceptance.
Show them my heart. I AM the one who sees them
and opens the way for their love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water