Calling


and their wings touched each other.
The living creatures did not turn when they moved,
but each went straight ahead.

Their faces looked like this:
Each living creature had a human face and
the face of a lion on the right side
and the face of an ox on the left side.
And each one also had the face of an eagle.

That was what their faces looked like.
Their wings were spread out above.
Each had two wings that touched
one of the other living creatures
and two wings that covered its body.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:9-11‬ ‭(NCV‬‬)


I am calling you.
Come up and be with me.
Fly with my eagles, go where they are going.

I am speaking to you. Arise into areas
I've not yet shown you before.
Rise skyward. I have much for you yet to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water