Without Doubt


You have heard that it was said,
‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
But I tell you, don’t stand up against an evil person.
If someone slaps you on the right cheek,
turn to him the other cheek also.
Matthew 5:38-39 (NCV)


Be strengthened in me. Spend time in my written Word,
see how it glorifies me and gives direction and support.
Trust in what I have shown you. I feed you so you
might grow strong in me and strengthen others.

Do not judge or resist my Spirit as it guides you,
but grow dependent upon each Word we speak into you.
We will reopen those clogged well.
Fresh water will gush forth.
Old wounds will be clean.
Your vision will strengthen.

Know without doubt I have called you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me