Push Out


One day while Jesus was standing beside Lake Galilee,
many people were pressing all around him
to hear the word of God.

Jesus saw two boats at the shore of the lake.
The fishermen had left them and were washing their nets.
Jesus got into one of the boats,
the one that belonged to Simon,
and asked him to push off a little from the land.

Then Jesus sat down
and continued to teach the people from the boat.
When Jesus had finished speaking, he said to Simon,
Take the boat into deep water,
and put your nets in the water to catch some fish.
‭‭Luke‬ ‭5:1-4‬ ‭NCV‬


Come closer. I am what you are searching for.
Listen to my words. They contain the directions you are seeking.

Within them are the secrets of life.
Yes, come closer and listen to my words.
Allow them to direct you. Allow them to fill you with hope.

Hear my voice and respond to my teaching you.
Allow me to reach out through you to others.
Push out into the waters and become whom I already see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water