What is my attitude?


I ask only one thing from the Lord. This is what I want:
Let me live in the Lord’s house all my life.
Let me see the Lord’s beauty and
look with my own eyes at his Temple.

During danger he will keep me safe in his shelter.
He will hide me in his Holy Tent, or he will keep me
safe on a high mountain.

My head is higher than my enemies around me.
I will offer joyful sacrifices in his Holy Tent.
I will sing and praise the Lord. Lord,
hear me when I call;
have mercy and answer me.
Psalms 27:4-7 (NCV)


I always thank my God for you
because of the grace God has given you in Christ Jesus.
I thank God because in Christ you have been made rich in every way,
in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

Just as our witness about Christ has been guaranteed to you,
so you have every gift from God while you wait
for our Lord Jesus Christ to come again.

Jesus will keep you strong until the end so that
there will be no wrong in you on the day
our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. God,
who has called you into fellowship with his Son,
Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1:4-9‬ ‭(NCV)‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me