Messengers


The purpose of my covenant with the Levites
was to bring life and peace, and that is
what I gave them.

This required reverence from them,
and they greatly revered me and
stood in awe of my name.

They passed on to the people the truth
of the instructions they received from me.
They did not lie or cheat; they walked with me,
living good and righteous lives, and
they turned many from lives of sin.

The words of a priest’s lips should preserve
knowledge of God, and people should go
to him for instruction, for the priest is
the messenger of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭2‬:‭5‬-‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)




It’s time to digest my Word for you.
Allow me to stir within you. You will
continue to grow and mature, but
I also will require you to step forth.

You will now walk in the pathway
I have for you to reach others. As they
come, ask me and I will supply through
you what they need.

Do not allow fear to guide you. Be bold in me
as I supply what is needed. Speak forth
for I am with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water