Your Way


The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in fields of green grass and
leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.

He gives me new strength.
He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised.

Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me.
Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me.
Psalm 23:1-4 (GNT)



I am there. You are a part of my creation,
a member of my family. My DNA is hidden
away within you, ever-growing
and directing you.

Do not allow fear to have its way, but
seek me in times of trouble and times
of harvest.

Yes, you are mine. Watch expectingly
for me to guide you. Follow the directions
I have given for you. Listen for me and
you will hear me. Let my words and visions
mature in you, stretching your way with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water