Renewed


I alone know the plans I have for you,
plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster,
plans to bring about the future you hope for.

Then you will call to me. You will come
and pray to me, and I will answer you.
You will seek me, and you will find me
because you will seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬-‭13‬ ‭(GNT)



Do not allow discouragement to have its way,
but look for me. I am there, awaiting you.

Find the clues I have placed in your pathway.
Look for the signs about you. Some are in
plain sight. Others are hiding, waiting you
to seek for them.

I will paint the pictures in the night. Words
and scenes will come into your mind.

Listen for the sounds of my voice. I will
speak my heart and renew you.

I will renew you.
I will blow new life into your tired ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water