Delivery Is Coming


But she was greatly troubled by his words and began to wonder
about the meaning of this greeting. So the angel said to her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God!
Listen: You will become pregnant and give birth to a son,
and you will name him Jesus.

He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High,
and the Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1‬:‭29‬-‭32‬ ‭(NET‬‬)



There was a lady walking by me in church this morning. I saw
her carrying a small baby. I turned to get a look at the baby’s face,
but, there was no baby. She was not carrying anything.

A new thing is coming. A change is yet in process.
Lay aside your busyness and pride. I am stirring up my ways
for you. I am burning away the dross.

Now is not a time for distractions. Follow my leading for you.
In due time this birth will arrive. Delivery is coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water