Step Forward


It came about when the sun had set, that it was
very dark, and behold, there appeared a smoking
oven and a flaming torch which passed between
these pieces. On that day the Lord made a
covenant with Abram, saying,

To your descendants I have given this land,
From the river of Egypt as far as the great river,
the river Euphrates: the Kenite and the Kenizzite
and the Kadmonite and the Hittite and the Perizzite
and the Rephaim and the Amorite and the Canaanite
and the Girgashite and the Jebusite.
Genesis 15:17-21 (NASB)



I want you to sit where you are and pause.
I am bringing forward past times when I
tapped you on the shoulder, when I placed
my blessing upon you.

I have not changed. Those blessings and
giftings remain upon your life. Ask me
and I will refill and send activation.

My hand is still upon your life. Leave doubt
behind and step forward. As you read this
and call upon my name. Step forward in
the pathway created for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water