Speak Peace


Then in the dream God replied to him,
“Yes, I know that you have done this with a clear
conscience. That is why I have kept you from
sinning against me and why I did not allow you
to touch her. But now give back the man’s wife.

Indeed he is a prophet and he will pray for you;
thus you will live. But if you don’t give her back,
know that you will surely die along with
all who belong to you.”
Genesis 20:6-7 (NET)



Yes. I am there in front of you. I provide the rain
to water and wash away the dirt of your day.

The wind of my Spirit moves over and through.
Do not be fearful, but watch as I provide
what is needed.

Speak peace into the atmosphere. I am the
Bread of Life. You cannot escape me,
I am ever with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water