Alert and Responsive


After Lot left, the Lord said to Abram,
Look north, south, east, and west of where you are.
I will give all the land you see to you and to your
descendants for an indefinite period of time.

I will also give you as many descendants as
the dust of the earth. If anyone could count
the dust of the earth, then
he could also count your descendants.

Go! Walk back and forth across the entire land
because I will give it to you.

So Abram moved his tents and went to live by
the oak trees belonging to Mamre at Hebron.
There he built an altar for the Lord.
Genesis 13:14-18 (GW)



Don’t become distracted by what seems to be
past failures or promotions. Be focused
upon me. I will guide you with my eyes,
showing you the direction for now.

Walk securely with me. There is no need
to fear. Be alert and responsive to my leading you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water