Reach Out


During the night God spoke to him in a vision.
“Jacob! Jacob!” he called. “Here I am,” Jacob replied.

“I am God, the God of your father,” the voice said.
“Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I
will make your family into a great nation. I will go
with you down to Egypt, and I will bring you back again.
You will die in Egypt, but Joseph will be with you
to close your eyes.”
Genesis 46:2-4 (NLT)




Answer me when I call to you. In your dark seasons of night,
my hand will lead you in the pathway prepared before your
birth. I will be the light to guide you.

Follow in the journey set-out for you and do not be envious
of what you see with others. Learn to trust me. Become the
name I have blessed you with. I am yet your God.

Reach out in faith and grow deeper in my ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water