Life and Wholeness


In the beginning God (Elohim) created
[by forming from nothing] the heavens and the earth.

The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness,
and darkness was upon the face of the deep
[primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth].

The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding)
over the face of the waters. And God said,
“Let there be light”; and there was light.

God saw that the light was good (pleasing, useful)
and He affirmed and sustained it; and God separated
the light [distinguishing it] from the darkness.

And God called the light day, and the darkness
He called night. And there was evening and there
was morning, one day.
Genesis 1:1-5 (AMP)



Learn my names. Don’t be in a rush, but
spend your time with me. Learn my names.
Allow them to declare my ways and my heart.

Watch the pathway you select. I am yet separating
light from darkness. Though it may seem impossible,
but follow the way I show to you.
Within it is life and wholeness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water