Secure In Me


Jesus instructed his disciples to have a boat ready so
the crowd would not crush him. He had healed many
people that day, so all the sick people eagerly pushed
forward to touch him.

And whenever those possessed by evil spirits caught
sight of him, the spirits would throw them to the
ground in front of him shrieking,
“You are the Son of God!” But Jesus sternly
commanded the spirits not to reveal who he was.
‭‭Mark‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬-‭12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)




Bring me your concerns, leave them upon my alter.
Don’t live in fear, but allow me to reach out to you.
I am your shield.

Be aware of your dreams. There I will speak to you.
There I will show you what to avoid. Leave your
anxiety and be secure in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water